1/1 Photo of Edamame and Bean Salad With Shrimp and Fresh Salsa
Barb Gertz's Note:
This recipe makes 1 serving. Triple the recipe to use the whole can of beans.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup cooked small shrimp
- 1/2 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1Cook edamame according to package directions (they can be cooked in microwave in minutes). Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 2Combine edamame, shrimp, cannellini beans, cherry tomatoes, onion and jalapeño pepper.
- 3Combine cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, and salt, stirring with a whisk.
- 4Drizzle over edamame mixture, and toss gently to combine; cover and chill.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Edamame and Bean Salad With Shrimp and Fresh Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.1
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 310.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: