My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the dry yeast to the flour and mix with a pint or more of lukewarm water.
- 2Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 3Knead the dough for at least ten minutes, dusting the board with flour as necessary.
- 4Gently heat the garlic in a little oil with some salt.
- 5Put it in a bowl with a oil brush ready to paint on the baking trays.
- 6Put the chopped tomatoes into a small pan with the tomato concentrate and heat gently.
- 7Add some oil, garlic, salt, chili pepper and oregano to taste.
- 8Chop three large onions, red peppers, bits of sausage and anything else you want to add to the pizza.
- 9Grate the edam.
- 10Roll out the dough on the oiled baking trays.
- 11Paint the top of the dough with garlic oil.
- 12Put in carrier bag to preserve the moisture while the dough rises.
- 13Place in a warm atmosphere for half to one hour.
- 14Too much heat kills the yeast.
- 15Dollop on the tomato mixture and spread it around.
- 16Sprinkle on all the toppings and cover with edam.
- 17Sprinkle on oregano and pour on the rest of the garlic oil.
- 18Place in preheated oven at about 400°F.
- 19Check after ten minutes.
- 20Deep pan takes a little longer.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Edam Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (2247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6674.7
- Calories from Fat 1265
- Total Fat 140.6 g
- Saturated Fat 82.0 g
- Cholesterol 403.7 mg
- Sodium 4428.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1065.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 43.2 g
- Sugars 21.0 g
- Protein 260.5 g