Recipe by Matt Booth
I got this recipe from a friend of mine. I had already eaten dinner one night when he dropped by and cooked it up. I ate three servings. I was so stuffed by I couldn't stop! It's incredible.
Top Review by M. Joan
Like another reviewer, I made your recipe in one deep skillet. Used White Merlot for the wine. I also used my homemade spaghetti sauce and fresh garlic. It smelled absolutely wonderful while cooking and tasted fantastic. This is a great "find", thank you so much for posting and be sure and thank your friend for me!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 3 chopped up mushrooms
- 1 diced up onion
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3⁄4 cup red wine
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 packages angel hair pasta
- 1 bottle of ragu spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ground beef and oregano and saute together at 325.
- Cook for 25 minutes or until done Mix the mushrooms, onion, garlic salt, red wine, and butter together and saute in another pan at 250.
- Cook for 25 minutes Now mix both of these pans together and cover in the ragu sauce.
- Cook at 250 for 1/2 hour.
- Once you do that, start boiling the angel hair pasta in water for 20 minutes.
- when finished, drain the pasta, serve on a plate with pan full of ingredients on top.