I got this recipe from a friend of mine. I had already eaten dinner one night when he dropped by and cooked it up. I ate three servings. I was so stuffed by I couldn't stop! It's incredible.
- Mix ground beef and oregano and saute together at 325.
- Cook for 25 minutes or until done Mix the mushrooms, onion, garlic salt, red wine, and butter together and saute in another pan at 250.
- Cook for 25 minutes Now mix both of these pans together and cover in the ragu sauce.
- Cook at 250 for 1/2 hour.
- Once you do that, start boiling the angel hair pasta in water for 20 minutes.
- when finished, drain the pasta, serve on a plate with pan full of ingredients on top.