Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from a friend of mine. I had already eaten dinner one night when he dropped by and cooked it up. I ate three servings. I was so stuffed by I couldn't stop! It's incredible.
- Mix ground beef and oregano and saute together at 325.
- Cook for 25 minutes or until done Mix the mushrooms, onion, garlic salt, red wine, and butter together and saute in another pan at 250.
- Cook for 25 minutes Now mix both of these pans together and cover in the ragu sauce.
- Cook at 250 for 1/2 hour.
- Once you do that, start boiling the angel hair pasta in water for 20 minutes.
- when finished, drain the pasta, serve on a plate with pan full of ingredients on top.
Like another reviewer, I made your recipe in one deep skillet. Used White Merlot for the wine. I also used my homemade spaghetti sauce and fresh garlic. It smelled absolutely wonderful while cooking and tasted fantastic. This is a great "find", thank you so much for posting and be sure and thank your friend for me!
Delicious! I love any recipe that is this easy and fancies up spaghetti night for us. I added two cloves of garlic to this as well, but the rest of the ingredients remained the same. I did use Prego instead of Ragu. I simplified cooking a bit, and my cook times weren't nearly as long as those listed. I browned the ground beef, onions and garlic in the pain then drained the grease. I then added everything to that same skillet and simmered for awhile until cooked through and hot. I used regular spaghetti as we didn't have angel hair at home. This was a delicious and easy recipe. Thanks for posting it! Kristen
yummy, loved the recipe. I used Chianti wine and dried onions, also through in 2 cloves of garlic. Great and easy to make!