Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is our family's favorite salad dressing. I finally followed my husband while he made it and wrote down the ingredients. Hope y'all like it as much as we all do! Toss with a head of Romaine or serve as a dip with crudites.
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 -2 lemon (depending on how juicy they are)
- 2 anchovies
- 1 -2 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, juice lemons and mash anchovies.
- Whisk in egg yolks and all remaining ingredients except olive oil, let mixture sit a few minutes then while whisking or in a blender on low add olive oil in a stream until it is the consistency you desire.
- Stir in the Parmesan just before serving.
- Thinner for salad dressings and thicker for raw vegie dips.