Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another recipe from my celebrity collection!
- 1 (12 1/4 ounce) can tuna, well-drained
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cottage cheese
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- Early in the day, combine drained tuna, olives and cottage cheese; cover and refrigerate.
- At lunch-time, preheat oven to 300F degrees.
- Toast the 8 slices of bread and arrange on a cookie sheet.
- Evenly divide tuna mixture among the 8 slices and spread to the edges.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- Lennie's note: Can be sliced into quarters or fingers to serve the gang watching the game on tv, or serves 4 for lunch or as a light supper along with some soup.