Another recipe from my celebrity collection!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Early in the day, combine drained tuna, olives and cottage cheese; cover and refrigerate.
- 2At lunch-time, preheat oven to 300F degrees.
- 3Toast the 8 slices of bread and arrange on a cookie sheet.
- 4Evenly divide tuna mixture among the 8 slices and spread to the edges.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- 6Lennie's note: Can be sliced into quarters or fingers to serve the gang watching the game on tv, or serves 4 for lunch or as a light supper along with some soup.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ed Asner's Tuna Toast
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.0
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 36.9 mg
- Sodium 581.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 29.1 g