This is meant to be eaten with plain white rice. No one ever believes me but as soon as they try it they are hooked. My DH loves it. Last time I was lazy and I made it with canned ingredients it was almost as good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix potatoes, beets, carrots, egg and onion together.
- 2In a separate bowl mix the oil lemon water and salt.
- 3Mix all the ingredients together.
- 4Taste make sure it is real tangy from the lemon and salty from the salt. if not then add more.
- 5the oil can be substituted with extra water for dieters.
- 6Then either steam or boil white rice serve the hot rice with the chilled beat salad and taste them together.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ecuadorean Beet Salad
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.0
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 53.0 mg
- Sodium 625.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 2.8 g