Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in a 1960's booklet, sponsored by the Brewers Association of Canada, that features nothing but beer recipes for every course you can imagine.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 lb cottage cheese
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 pinch caraway seed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup beer
- Blend all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- If a softer dip is desired, add another 1/4 cup of beer.