Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
My kids love this inexpensive take on chicken cordon bleu
Make and share this Economical Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Season to your liking chicken or turkey.
- 2. Add eggs.
- 3. Add bread crumbs. Mix together.
- 4. Wrap lunch meat ham around small piece of Swiss cheese.
- 5. Start to make a meatball with a well. Stuff well with Swiss cheese/ham, place more meat until it is a large meatball with the filling enclosed.
- 6. Heat oven to 350. Bake for 45 minutes.
These were really good. I served them with White Pizza Sauce White Pizza Sauce. I substitued in bran cereal for the bread crumbs. Next time, I would use less, you could really taste the cereal.