Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
My kids love this inexpensive take on chicken cordon bleu
- 1. Season to your liking chicken or turkey.
- 2. Add eggs.
- 3. Add bread crumbs. Mix together.
- 4. Wrap lunch meat ham around small piece of Swiss cheese.
- 5. Start to make a meatball with a well. Stuff well with Swiss cheese/ham, place more meat until it is a large meatball with the filling enclosed.
- 6. Heat oven to 350. Bake for 45 minutes.
These were really good. I served them with White Pizza Sauce White Pizza Sauce. I substitued in bran cereal for the bread crumbs. Next time, I would use less, you could really taste the cereal.