This recipe ALWAYS turns out great ! i got this recipe from the first book in the Peace,Love,and Cupcakes series. This recipe does include organic products though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2in a medium bowl, mix flour,baking soda,and salt.
- 3in a separate bowl (i prefer a small bowl) add boiling water and cocoa powder ,then wisk until smooth.
- 4add vanilla and sour cream.
- 5in a third bowl ( i prefer a large bowl) cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 6add eggs one at a time ,mixing well.
- 7slowly stirring, add one third of the flour and a third of the chocolate mix.
- 8spoon into cupcake pan 2/3 full.
- 9bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 10transfer cupcakes to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eco-Licious Chocolate Cupcakes !
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.7
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 51.1 mg
- Sodium 221.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g