Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A drink from the bar Eclipse, at Le Cap, South Africa. Taken in a book.
- 2 ounces Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 1⁄2 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1⁄2 ounce lime juice
- 1 dash sugar syrup
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 1 ounce raspberry puree
- Put all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake, then strain in a highball glass with crushed ice.
- Serve with long straws and garnis with a raspberry and a slice of lime.
This is a great drink! The tart cranberry/lime and sweet raspberry are great with the whiskey. Smooth and easy - thanks for sharing the recipe!
OMG! Is this a tasty little drink! For me, it is just the right combination of sweet and tart that I like! This is one of those recipes that I will keep for a "girls night"! I can't wait to share this with my GF's!!! Thanks for sharing Boommette! Made for Newest Zaar.