Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe dates from before 1900 AD and is a cross between French and American versions of the Potato Salad. Very tasty and easy to prepare.
- Scrub the potatoes well. Place in a large saucepan with cold water to cover.
- Bring to a boil, cover, then reduce heat to simmer and cook until soft, but not mushy.
- Drain and allow to cool until warm enough to handle. Slice into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, tarragon, mustard, and garlic powder. Pour over the warm potatoes and toss gently to combine.
- Add the celery, peppers, radishes, and scallions. Toss gently.
- Chill for several hours for flavor to develop. Serve cold.