Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
A creamy Cool Whip/pudding mixture layered between graham crackers then topped off with chocolate frosting. Plan ahead, this needs to sit in fridge for 4 hours before serving.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make. I made it for a picnic and everyone seemed to enjoy it. I followed the recipe as written other then I used milk chocolate frosting and took another reviewers advice and put it in the microwave as it made it very easy to pour onto the cake.
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes French vanilla instant pudding
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (16 ounce) carton Cool Whip, frozen topping thawed
- 1 (1 lb) box graham cracker (NOT crumbs)
- 2 cups betty crocker chocolate sour cream frosting (or 1 container)
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly butter a 13 x 9" baking pan. Layer bottom of baking pan with Graham Crackers, (they may have to be cut to fit in the baking dish).
- Mix the puddings and the milk, when it starts to thicken, fold in the Cool Whip topping.
- Spread half of the pudding/topping mixture onto the crackers, then add another layer of Graham crackers (repeat ending up with the cracker on top).
- Frost the top layer of crackers using all of the chocolate icing.
- Refrigerate overnight or for 4 hours before serving.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!