24 hrs 10 mins
There are dozens of similar recipes on Zaar for Eclair Cake but believe it or not I could not find one exactly like this one, so here it is. The basic difference is that the icing is from scratch and not canned, nor does it contain Karo syrup. Cooking time listed is the 24 hour chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 graham crackers (about 1 regular size box)
- 2 (4 ounce) packages French vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- 1Line 9 x 12 pan with graham crackers.
- 2Mix pudding with milk and stir in whipped topping till smooth/no lumps. Pour half of pudding over graham crackers.
- 3Layer with more crackers and the rest of the pudding.
- 4Top with graham crackers again.
- 5ICING: Mix sugar, milk and cocoa in saucepan and bring to a good boil for one minute. Add butter and vanilla, mix well. Pour over the graham crackers and chill for 24 hours.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eclair Cake
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.8
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 336.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 34.3 g
- Protein 3.0 g