Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from my MIL's stash of family favorites. This is best when made a day in advance.
Make and share this Eclair Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Arrange graham crackers on the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- Mix pudding and milk, then fold in cool whip.
- Pour half of pudding mixture on graham crackers, then add another layer of crackers. Top with the remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with a third layer of graham crackers and put in refridgerator.
- Melt chocolate and butter together. Once combined, add remaining ingredients, stirring until all combined.
- Pour frosting over chilled cake and refridgerate at least 6 hours before serving, preferably overnight.
My mom came home with this recipe years ago and it has been a family favorite since. Great recipe all around.