Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from a recipe board a couple of years ago.
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups milk
- 6 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- sliced almonds
- Bring water to a boil with the margarine and blend. Lower the heat and add the flour. Stir the mixture until smooth.
- Mixture will leave the sides of the pan and form a soft ball.
- Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
- Fold eggs into the pan one at a time until well blended.
- Spread mixture in the bottom of a lightly greased (13 x 9) cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- Beat the cream cheese and when fluffy add the milk and pudding. Mix together until thick and smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Spread the mixture over cooled cake.
- Regrigerate until set.
- Spread the whipped topping over the top of the pudding mixture.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup on the Cool whip in thin lines (either way).
- Run a knife through the Hersheys in parallel lines to make a pattern. (Horizontally this time if you went vertically the first time.) Garnish with almonds and chill.