Recipe by Smile1968
I was given this recipe by a former co-worker many years ago, and it is a great change from your standard deserts. Very tasty.
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) instant vanilla pudding (large package)
- 2 2⁄3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring to boil 1 cup water and 1/2 cup butter or margarine. Add flour; stir until it forms a ball. Then add the 4 eggs, 1 at a time.
- Spread into a greased 9x13-inch pan and bake at 400° for 30 to 35 minutes. Cool.
- While shell is cooking prepare filling.
- Mix package of vanilla pudding with the milk, when the pudding is mixed well, add the softened cream cheese. Spread on the cooled shell.
- Top with Cool Whip and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Keep refrigerated.