1/3 Photos of Eclair Cake
OR Nurse's Note:
The crust of this cake comes out very puffy when it is baked. Tastes "airy" like a cream puff. Different from the graham cracker crust you usually see in recipes. Worth the few extra minutes it takes. Excellent for pot lucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1CRUST: Boil water and butter together. Mix in flour. Using mixer, beat in eggs one at a time. Add vanilla.
- 2Spread in a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- 3Bake at 400 for 25-30 minutes. Cake will NOT be smooth or uniform in appearance.
- 4Let cool.
- 5FILLING: Cream together cream cheese and milk, adding a little bit of milk at a time. Mix in pudding and beat till thick.
- 6Pour mixture over cooled crust.
- 7Spread whipped topping on top.
- 8Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- 9Refridgerate at least one hour.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eclair Cake
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.6
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 134.6 mg
- Sodium 469.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 7.9 g