Recipe by JKompelien
This is a simple and fast desert to make. Try it, you will get rave reviews. I always make 3 pans of this and take to our annual Church meatball dinner. It looks unique amongst the best pies there. :o) There are endless variations of this recipe now with the all the different puddings on the market.
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 2⁄3 cups milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 12 ounces chocolate fudge topping, Hersheys
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water and butter for 1 minute.
- Add flour.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time with electric mixer.
- Pour and spread into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, pudding and milk all together until smooth.
- Spread on cooled crust.
- Spread on cool whip.
- When serving drizzle Hershey's chocolate topping on each piece.
- I have also used white chocolate mousse pudding, when plating spread warmed raspberry jam on plate, top with desert then drizzle chocolate on top.
- Keep refrigerated.