Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is my version of this famous Cdn. Eatmore Bar. These taste exactly the same. Its a must try if you like Eatmores.
- First, I place my regular large oats into a processor and process down to make a small flake oat.
- Do not pulverize, keep into a small flake.
- Next chop peanuts, not too fine.
- Prepare a 10 x 6 inch pan (brownie pan) lightly with spray or a butter (this will give you a thicker square).
- In a saucepan add the peanut butter and corn syrup and bring to a low boil, and stir well, then remove from heat.
- Add chipits, small flakes oats, and peanuts.
- Mix well until chocolate is all melted and combined evenly.
- Pour in to prepared pan.
- Chill to harden, remove five minutes, then slice into bars.
Fantastic! I just introduced my husband to Eatmore Bars via this recipe and he can't get enuff of them! Very simple recipe and I always have these ingredients in the pantry. Thanks
I was leary at first about the oatmeal. HOWEVER... this was easy to make and WONDERFUL to eat. The oatmeal works like a charm. The only thing I changed was adding the chocolate chips sooner to make sure they melted and then added the oats and peanuts. AWESOME!
Thank you so much for this recipe. I had it years ago and the other day I said to my Hubby I am going to make Eatmore bars and do you think I could find that recipe? No I was heartbroken so searched and here it is. Yay he is going to be so happy.