1/2 Photos of Eatmore Bars
This is my version of this famous Cdn. Eatmore Bar. These taste exactly the same. Its a must try if you like Eatmores.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First, I place my regular large oats into a processor and process down to make a small flake oat.
- 2Do not pulverize, keep into a small flake.
- 3Next chop peanuts, not too fine.
- 4Prepare a 10 x 6 inch pan (brownie pan) lightly with spray or a butter (this will give you a thicker square).
- 5In a saucepan add the peanut butter and corn syrup and bring to a low boil, and stir well, then remove from heat.
- 6Add chipits, small flakes oats, and peanuts.
- 7Mix well until chocolate is all melted and combined evenly.
- 8Pour in to prepared pan.
- 9Chill to harden, remove five minutes, then slice into bars.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eatmore Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.5
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 226.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 9.2 g