Recipe by andypandy
This is my version of this famous Cdn. Eatmore Bar. These taste exactly the same. Its a must try if you like Eatmores.
Top Review by Lifeswruff
Fantastic! I just introduced my husband to Eatmore Bars via this recipe and he can't get enuff of them! Very simple recipe and I always have these ingredients in the pantry. Thanks
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup beehive golden syrup
- 1 3⁄4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄4 cups small flake 20 minutes oats
- 2 cups chopped dry roasted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- First, I place my regular large oats into a processor and process down to make a small flake oat.
- Do not pulverize, keep into a small flake.
- Next chop peanuts, not too fine.
- Prepare a 10 x 6 inch pan (brownie pan) lightly with spray or a butter (this will give you a thicker square).
- In a saucepan add the peanut butter and corn syrup and bring to a low boil, and stir well, then remove from heat.
- Add chipits stir well into warm mix, until combined and a melted.
- Add in small flakes oats, and peanuts.
- Mix well until combined evenly.
- Pour in to prepared pan.
- Chill to harden, remove five minutes, then slice into bars.