Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
EatingWell; 237 calories
Make and share this Eatingwell Sloppy Joes recipe from Food.com.
- Crumble beef in a big nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat until it starts to sizzle, about 1 minute.
- Add in onion and mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon, until the vegetables are soft and the moisture has evaporated, 8-10 minutes.
- Add in tomatoes and flour; stir to combine.
- Stir in water, vinegar, chili sauce, and ketchup; bring to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Decrease heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is thickened and the onion is very tender, 8-10 minutes; taste and season as needed with salt and pepper.
- Serve on warm buns.