Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From the original Eating Well magazine. This recipe is from 1990. I wanted to post it here so I don't lose it. This recipe uses the product of other Eating Well recipes I have posted separately. This is a clasic sauce for grilled steak, but is also great on chicken breast.
- 3⁄4 cup eating well's espagnole sauce
- 3 tablespoons red wine reduction sauce
- 2 tablespoons eating well's sweet garlic paste
- salt and pepper
- Combine the espagnole sauce, red wine reduction and garlic puree in a small non-aluminum saucepan. Simmer for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly, until heated through.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper to taste.