Recipe by peachez
When I'm running late I know these will let me just grab and eat on the run. Somtimes those waves just won't wait !
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup fully cooked smoked ham, chopped (I use Black Forest)
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese or 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese or 1⁄2 cup jalapeno pepper cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chives, snipped,fresh
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease bottoms only of 8 large muffin cups or use paper baking cups in muffin pan In a bowl beat baking mix, milk, oil, and egg with a fork, about 30 vigorous strokes Stir in ham, cheese and chives.
- Divide evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown.