Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Favored by family and friends, this recipe never disappoints.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- Blend cheeses together.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Chill at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.
- Serve with crackers or veggies.
- NOTE: A food processor works well for this recipe- use it first to grate the cheddar, then to mix ingredients together.
- Cooking time is chilling time.