Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Oh My gosh I can not over emphaize just how GOOD this dish really is!! I had noticed I had been loosing weight but did not put the 2 together. So when I get hooked on a dish thats all I will eat for a couple weeks lol. So I quit eating it for a couple days and up up up my #'s go. So back to my zucchini pasta I go. I do eat this dish at least once a day now just to maintain my weight now. My kids had no idea they were eating zucchini. And to be honest they said, Mom this taste just like a PIZZA but it's noodles.. This is the best dish I t have yet to come up with on my very own and I'm so proud of it...I.. I would suggest going to Bed Bath & Beyond and getting a TITAN Potatoe and Julienne tool it comes togeher in a set for about $10.00 it's the best investment you'll ever make for easy use in your kitchen. The best kitchen tools I've ever used in my life :) he Seafood Magic can be purchased at Winn Dixie.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 zucchini
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 tablespoon seafood magic seasoning
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Peel zucchini with veggie peeler(chopping both ends off) and then julienne it to where it resembles pasta.
- Slice and dice tomatos & let the juices drain.
- Place the olive oil in the bottom of a casserole dish & cover dish with non stick spray as well.
- Place zucchini and tomatos in dish and add seasonings.
- Toss until everything blend well.
- Top off with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until the top is golden , Yummy :D.
- I enjoy topping my serving with MAKOTO Honey Ginger Dressing from Winn Dixie or simply dipping your pasta into this dressing is delish.
I'm on a diet so I left out the mozzarella, but I pumped up the low fat parmesan cheese. Holy cow! So good and filling with practically no calories! Making the zucchini like spaghetti is really a major key to fooling your brain into thinking you're gorging on pasta! This is SO my new go-to diet food/comfort food! Just in time for winter!! Thanks so much for posting!
This is delicious. Didn't have any seafood magic so I used old bay. I also added an onion, green pepper, and topped it with pepperoni just like a pizza. My daughter and I just loved it, and it is low carb. Thanks for the recipe.