I originally found these on a forum on the Eat Clean Community Forum but wanted to save the recipe here and also get the nutrition info! They are yummy, easy and very healthy. I use raw sugar/sucanat but that is not an understood ingredient.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Line 12 cup muffin tin with liners or spray with non stick spray.
- 2In a large mixing bowl mix flour, cinnamon, baking powder and soda.
- 3In medium mixing bowl mix sucanat/sugar, bananas, applesauce and egg whites.
- 4Place blueberries and cranberries in dry flour mixture and stir gently to coat fruit.
- 5Mix the banana mixture in with the dry flour mixture and stir until just moistened.
- 6Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- 7Bake 18-22 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- 8I have also sprinkled a few crystals of sugar/sucanat on tops and this is attractive and tasty. Frozen or fresh cranberries are fine.
- 9Makes 12-18 muffins.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eat Clean Blueberry Banana Cranberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 123.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g