Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
this is a great recipe to make for the kids when you're in a hurry. I love it with a little bit of Italian bread toasted. Sprinkle with cheese for good results as well.
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 cup fat free mozzarella cheese (optional)
- 0.5 (16 ounce) package rotini noodles (up to 1 whole box)
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- boil noodles.
- mix together zucchini and spaghetti sauce.
- put zucchini and spaghetti sauce in pan and cook for anout 10 minutes
- pour mixure over noodles.
- put cheeses over noodles if you want to.