Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Has a great spicy flavor just right for Autumn.
For the Cake
- 1 (16 5/8 ounce) package date bread mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded zucchini
for the Glaze
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 -3 teaspoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine quick bread mix, sugar, cinnamon, oil, and eggs; mix until well blended.
- Stir in zucchini.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at preheated oven for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- To prepare glaze, combine powdered sugar, butter, vanilla, in a small bowl, adding enough milk to make a drizzling consistency.
- Using a fork, drizzle over cake when it has cooled.
- Cut cake into serving portions when glaze has set; store cake in refrigerator.