Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Quick and easy and delicious. Frost with a cream cheese icing or dust with powdered sugar.
Make and share this Easy Zucchini Carrot Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 (18 ounce) pkge carrot cake mix with pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups zucchini, grated, drained well
- 1 cup pecans or 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup coconut, flaked (optional)
- Beat oil and eggs together. Beat in the pineapple with juice and the cake mix.
- Stir in the zucchini, nuts, and coconut.
- Pour into greased and floured 13 X 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- Frost with cream cheese icing or dust with powdered sugar.