1/2 Photos of Easy Zucchini Bread
1 hr 5 mins
This recipe was from my grandmother. It is one of my favorites and it is so easy to make. In fact, the hardest thing about it is sharing it! A warm slice with a little butter is the best. It also freezes great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Grease bottoms only of 2 - 9x5x3 loaf pans.
- 3Blend all ingredients together on low for about 1 minute, scraping sides of the bowl constantly.
- 4Then, beat on medium for about 1 minute. Don't over mix.
- 5Pour evenly into pans and bake for approximately 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Cool on rack for about 10 minutes then remove from pan.
- 7*If you use self rising flour, omit salt, soda, and baking powder.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1886 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3074.6
- Calories from Fat 1335
- Total Fat 148.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 2948.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 405.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 257.7 g
- Protein 35.0 g