Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
These savory bars have a biscuit-like texture but are very quick and easy to prepare.
- 3 cups thinly sliced zucchini, unpeeled
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 eggs, at room temperature, slightly beaten
- 1 cup baking mix (bisquick or similar)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spread evenly into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.