Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe has 2 steps! It comes from the Zucchini Festival held every summer in Machias, NY.
- 3 -4 cups zucchini, sliced thinly
- 3⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic (or 2 cloves)
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Make in a greased 9x12 pan at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
I didn't use tomatoes, and added a pinch of cayenne pepper. Also, I used an 8x8 casserole. The more (VERY thinly sliced) zucchini you add to this recipe, the more delicious this dish tastes! We love it.
Great, easy recipe. I have been looking for something different to do with all the zucchini in the garden. Served as a side with beer can BBQ chicken. Everyone loved it