Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
It doesn't get any easier than this elegant Italian meal. Serve with garlic bread and salad.
- 453.59 g package ziti pasta, uncooked
- 453.59 g lean ground beef or 453.59 g Italian sausage, cooked & drained
- 2 (1474.17 g) jarof your favorite pasta sauce (or, even better, your own homemade sauce)
- 946.36 ml shredded mozzarella cheese (1 lb.)
- chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil ziti as directed on package, drain.
- In large bowl, combine pasta, sausage, pasta sauce and 2 cups mozzarella.
- Mix well.
- Turn into greased 13 x 19 inch baking dish; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 45 minutes or till hot and bubbly; uncover and top with remaining 2 cups cheese and parsley.
- Bake 10 minutes longer.
- Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes before serving.
This definitely gets 5 stars. Easy, tasty - something the whole family can agree upon (that alone makes it worth 5 stars). This is a definite keeper that I will be making again!
this was very helpful to me love it
We had this as our main course for Christmas lunch. I made it last night, so it was a snap just to stick it in the oven to bake for 45 minutes. I served this with garlic bread and caesar salad. It was a big hit with everyone!