Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This super easy, zesty sauce can be ready to use in minutes or keeps in the fridge for up to 1 week. Great for canning, too. Made with ingredients you already have on hand.
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (5/8 ounce) package Good Seasonings Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (per taste)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except the oil in a medium bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Whisk in the oil, pouring in a small amount at a time until incorporated.
- Use right away or store in the fridge for up to a week. The longer this sauce sits the more the flavors mingle.
- You can freeze this sauce for up to two months and it cans well.