Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Got this one from a Kraft's What's Cooking magazine a few years ago. It's such an simple recipe, but the truffles are rich and tasty.
- 20 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, divided
- 250 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- MELT 8 chocolate squares as directed on package. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with mixer until creamy. Blend in melted chocolate. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- COVER baking sheet with waxed paper. Shape chocolate mixture into 36 balls, using about 2 teaspoons for each. Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- MELT remaining chocolate. Use toothpicks to dip truffles in chocolate; return to tray. Decorate as desired. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.