Recipe by MoMMiKiTT
This is definitely a crowd pleaser in my house. It's also quick and easy to make and can be frozen for future meals.
Top Review by lauralie41
5 stars for being a versatile, easy to make, and very tasty meal! I made and reviewed this for the Bargain Basement game and saw it needed some seasoning for our personal taste. I added chopped onion and garlic powder when browning the ground round. Layered the tater tots seasoning with kosher salt than added the cheese. Baked for the 35 minutes and loved having a whole meal in one dish! Thank you so much for posting, I will be making this again.
- 1 (15 ounce) can French style green beans
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheese
- 1 lb tater tots
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F (unless your going to freeze meal for later).
- Brown meat; drain (if you make premade brown meat mixture you can use 3 cups of that).
- Mix meat with can of mushroom soup, green beans, and cheese.
- Put in casserole dish.
- Cover with tater tots.
- Bake UNCOVERED until tater tots are golden brown, about 35 minutes.
- Note: If you are going to freeze for later meals, just skip the last step, and wrap with foil and freeze. Make sure to use freezer safe container.