I made up this recipe from things I had on hand- and it came out great - this is a firmer/yet moist version.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place all ingredients together in kitchenaid mixing bowl.
- 3Mix together with kitchenaid until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- 4Place in 9 x 9 inch butter-greased glass baking dish.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Yummy Sweet Cornbread Kitchenaid Mixer
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.7
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 113.0 mg
- Sodium 870.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 9.2 g