1/3 Photos of Easy & Yummy Slow Cooker Chicken
4 hrs 10 mins
This very easy recipe is great for a busy workday... just throw it all in the slow cooker in the morning, and have a wonderful hot and yummy sit-down dinner that night! I use frozen chicken breasts and add 2 cans of soup for lots of sauce. I make extra for a great work-day lunch for the next day. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put frozen chicken into slow cooker.
- 2In a bowl, mix soup, onion mix, and milk. Stir. Add into slow cooker.
- 3Add cut vegetables to the slow cooker and mix.
- 4Cook on low for 7-9 hours, or high for 4-5 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy & Yummy Slow Cooker Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (482 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.5
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 1596.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 32.6 g