Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I made this often when my babies were small. It's so easy to put together. It's even better the second day. It sounds so simple but don't let the few ingredients fool you. The flavor is amazing, and many people have asked for the recipe.
- 2 -3 lbs lean stewing beef
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 5 lbs idaho potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 lb carrot, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of tomato soup
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in large crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.