Recipe by MinnesotaMolly
Easy, Creamy and Yummy!
Top Review by mama smurf
Very delicious! Made with left over chicken which made this go together sooooo much faster. I did add some minced onion and garlic (sauteed first) because I love those flavors but followed the rest of the instructions. (Guess I changed them somewhat but this is delicious and fast and one to use over and over). Thank you for posting. Made for Fall PAC 2012 tag game.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 cups noodles (medium shells, or rotini work best)
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- 5 1⁄4 ounces milk (fill the empty soup can half way with milk)
- 5 slices American cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles as directed on box.
- Partially thaw chicken, then dice.
- Cook chicken in skillet.
- In a separate small sauce pan, add cream of mushroom soup, milk, and cheese. Stir over low heat until melted.
- When noodles are done, strain, and return to sauce pan. Add the cooked chicken breast and cheese sauce mix.
- Stir together and simmer uncovered, on low heat about 10 minutes (stirring occasionally).
- Add salt and pepper at end to taste.