This recipe has been used by my Mom, sister and myself for years. No one would believe how easy it is. Top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream for a yummy desert! Apple and cherry are our favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spread the pie filling in the bottom of a 9" x 13" pan.
- 3Combine eggs, sugar and flour.
- 4Mixture will be crumbly.
- 5Spread the mixture evenly over pie filling.
- 6Pour the melted butter on top of crumble mixture.
- 7Sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
- 8Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- 9Topping should be golded brown.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Yummy Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.7
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 121.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: