Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe has been used by my Mom, sister and myself for years. No one would believe how easy it is. Top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream for a yummy desert! Apple and cherry are our favorites.
- 2 (21 ounce) cans pie filling, your choice
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- cinnamon, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the pie filling in the bottom of a 9" x 13" pan.
- Combine eggs, sugar and flour.
- Mixture will be crumbly.
- Spread the mixture evenly over pie filling.
- Pour the melted butter on top of crumble mixture.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Topping should be golded brown.
Very good and very easy to make! I cut this recipe in half to put it in a small square pan.
Oh my, this is very good. I just made this about 1 hour ago as soon as I saw it posted, and I am eating a piece that is still warm (hey, the English use to eat pie and cobbler for breakfast all the time, lol). I used a raspberry and a peach pie filling that have been in my pantry for god knows how long, and the flavor combination is great. I spinkled the top with cinnamon sugar too instead of just cinnamon and it added another crunch to it. Over all, this is VERY good, and it is great for breakfast with a grande, doub shot, raspberry white chocolate, cappachino that your wonderful Fiance got for you at the local Starbucks, LOL. Thank you very much for posting!