Recipe by Elaine
This recipe has been used by my Mom, sister and myself for years. No one would believe how easy it is. Top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream for a yummy desert! Apple and cherry are our favorites.
- 2 (21 ounce) cans pie filling, your choice
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- cinnamon, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the pie filling in the bottom of a 9" x 13" pan.
- Combine eggs, sugar and flour.
- Mixture will be crumbly.
- Spread the mixture evenly over pie filling.
- Pour the melted butter on top of crumble mixture.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Topping should be golded brown.