Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I received this recipe from a co-worker. It's now my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. They are very yummy, and so easy to make. Plus the cookies look good. This is a large recipe compared to most, so you might want to cut it in half.
- 473.18 ml packed brown sugar
- 118.29 ml white sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 236.59 ml shortening
- 4.92 ml salt
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 946.36 ml flour
- 283.49 g chocolate chips
- Mix well the first four ingredients (sugars, eggs, and shortening).
- Then add the remaining four ingredients and mix. It may seem like too much flour, but make sure to use all 4 cups.
- Drop on lightly greased, or non-stick pan.
- Bake at 375° for 8-9 minutes or until golden brown.
Wonderful and so easy!!! Ilove recipes that are easy and taste so good!!
I thought they were okay but they tasted like cake because of too much flour. They were also on the sweet side with 2 1/2 cups of sugar. I would keep looking if I were you!