Recipe by The Bowen Clan Chef
This is a super easy buffalo chicken dip I have been making for years. WE love this on Sundays during football season! It is really quick to whip up and I constantly get rave reviews!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 lb chicken (we use a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottlehidden valley ranch dressing
- 12 ounces texas pete's hot sauce (depending on how HOT or SPICY you like it)
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil your chicken for 18 minutes, remove from heat and shred. Over low heat, melt 2 bricks of cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add 8oz bottle of Ranch dressing, stirring constantly until smooth. Add 1 lb of chicken to pot. Slowly add Texas Pete's Hot Sauce to taste. I usually always at least use 1/4 of the bottle and add more depending on how spicy we want it. Heat until well blended and hot. Serve with tortilla chips of choice and ENJOY!