This is a simple yet delicious biscuit recipe, which I use a lot. This recipe especially goes well with eggs. I've developed it over a year and have made them very simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take the rack out of the oven and preheat oven to 475° fahrenheit.
- 2Cover rack with tin foil and fold over edges, don't grease!
- 3Use a large bowl, and stir in flour, baking powder, and salt.
- 4In a smaller bowl whisk together the milk, and oil.
- 5When completely whisked add the milk and oil mixture to the flour.
- 6Stir them into each other until most of the dough is stirred of the edges of the bowl.
- 7Shape 2.5 inch to 3 inch sized spheres and drop the on the tin foil sheet spacing them 1.5 inches from one another.
- 8Position in the middle of the oven and bake for 8 minute.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Yummy Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (489 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.5
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 291.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g