Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a simple yet delicious biscuit recipe, which I use a lot. This recipe especially goes well with eggs. I've developed it over a year and have made them very simple.
- 2⁄3 cup milk (3.5% fat)
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower oil
- 1 2⁄3 cups wheat flour
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons yoghurt (makes them nice and soft) (optional)
- Take the rack out of the oven and preheat oven to 475° fahrenheit.
- Cover rack with tin foil and fold over edges, don't grease!
- Use a large bowl, and stir in flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a smaller bowl whisk together the milk, and oil.
- When completely whisked add the milk and oil mixture to the flour.
- Stir them into each other until most of the dough is stirred of the edges of the bowl.
- Shape 2.5 inch to 3 inch sized spheres and drop the on the tin foil sheet spacing them 1.5 inches from one another.
- Position in the middle of the oven and bake for 8 minute.