1/1 Photo of Easy Yummy Banana Cream Pudding
Secret Agent's Note:
Made with cooked pudding this is a little more labor intensive but still very easy and very yummy. Make the pudding one evening and put the pudding together the next day so it has some time in the refrigerator to soften the cookies and mellow the flavors. I brought a recipe of this to a BBQ a couple of weeks ago. There were only ten people there but I honestly think I could have made three recipes of this and not had anything leftover. UPDATE: I made this for my MIL's Memorial and it was a hit. It gave a sweet touch to a sad day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the condensed milk, water and pudding mix whisking all the time until it boils hard, remove from heat, lay plastic wrap on top to prevent skin and chill.
- 2Fold the cool whip into the pudding.
- 3In glass bowl layer the bottom with cookies top side facing out.
- 4Layer bananas on top of the cookies.
- 5Layer pudding mix on top of bananas.
- 6Stick a layer of cookies up on edge, tops facing out, in a ring around your bowl so it looks pretty through the glass.
- 7Repeat the layers ending with a layer of pudding and then topped with a layer of cookies. Be gentle and take your time with the layers to keep everything neat.
- 8(You should use up all the cookies and banana slices except for the few you just had to eat.).
- 9Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least overnight.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Yummy Banana Cream Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.7
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.8 mg
- Sodium 334.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 53.5 g
- Protein 7.1 g