I've made these a few times, and they've turned out perfect each time! A traditional Yorkshire pudding is made with beef drippings but this recipe uses butter. If you have drippings, by all means use the drippings instead of the butter!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahreneheit.
- 2In a bowl, beat the eggs and milk together; stir in the flour and salt.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Divide the butter or margarine into twelve cups of a muffin tin.
- 5Place tin in oven until butter is melted and hot.
- 6Remove tin from oven; divide batter evenly between all twelve cups.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes.
- 8Reduce temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 9Bake for about 25 additional minutes or until puffed and golden.
- 10Great served with gravy!
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Yorkshire Puddings
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.2
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.9 mg
- Sodium 66.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g