Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
It's best to marinate the chicken overnight or at least 8 hours ahead of baking time. Then bake for 40-45 minutes. Easy!
- 1 (3 lb) whole chickens, cut up
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup yogurt, plain
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken and mix well.
- Put chicken in a suitable container and pour sauce all over chicken to coat it for marinating.
- Marinate chicken pieces in sauce in refrigerator overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes, basting occasionally.