Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and healthy get me going in the morning breakfast meal that's also easy to have on the run. I've even used this as an easy after dinner recipe instead of normal dessert. Use the canned fruit for speedy results but I also use diced seasonal fresh fruits.
- 3⁄4 cup of natural muesli (not toasted)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 1⁄2 cups plums, in juice or 2 1⁄2 cups peaches in juice or 2 1⁄2 cups apricots, in juice, cut into small pieces or 2 1⁄2 cups fruit salad
- 600 g reduced-fat vanilla yogurt
- Mix the honey in with the muesli and bake in a 200°C oven for 5 - 10mins.
- Layer the muesli, fruit and yogurt into clear plastic cups or a bowl.
- Dust with cinnamon and serve.