1/2 Photos of Easy Yeast Apple Crumb Coffee Cake
This delicious yeast coffee cake is so easy to make, and tastes so good...this will become a favorite of yours for sure!
My Private Note
9inch c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (0.02 lb) package fast rising yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cooking apples, peeled cored and sliced
- 1In a large bowl, combine 1 cup flour, sugar, UNDISSOLVED yeast and salt.
- 2Heat water, milk and butter until very warm (120 to 130 degrees F).
- 3Gradually add to dry ungredients, with the eggs
- 4Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally.
- 5Stir in remaining flour to make a STIFF batter.
- 6Spread evenly into a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- 7Arrange apple slices evenly over batter.
- 8For topping: Combine all ingredients; mix until crumbly.
- 9Sprinkle crumb topping evenly over apples.
- 10Cover, let rise in a warm draft-free place until doubled in size (about 1 hour).
- 11Bake in 375 degree oven, for 35-40 minutes, or until done.
- 12Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- 13Remove from pan; cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Yeast Apple Crumb Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3034.1
- Calories from Fat 1007
- Total Fat 111.9 g
- Saturated Fat 65.9 g
- Cholesterol 634.6 mg
- Sodium 2196.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 464.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.7 g
- Sugars 205.4 g
- Protein 52.2 g