Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a really tastey spinach salad... I normally serve it with some sort of steak, but it would work with pretty much anything... We eat it warm and never have any leftovers, but I think it would be good cold as well.
- Cook the onions untill translucent in the olive oil.
- Add garlic and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add the Baslamic Vinegar.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to 1/2 origional.
- Add Spinach leaves and cook untill wilted (2-5 minutes).
- Move spinach to serving bowl.
- Roast pine nuts over medium heat.
- Add pine nuts and dried crainberries to spinach and mix.
- Serve warm.
I love spinach in all forms, and this is delicious! I just eyeballed the ingredients, since 2 bunches of spinach is a guessing game to start with! It turned out very yummy. I served this with blackened salmon....but I think it would be absolutely wonderful with a juicy steak! Made for PAC Spring 2011.