1/1 Photo of Easy Wilted Spinach Salad
This is a really tastey spinach salad... I normally serve it with some sort of steak, but it would work with pretty much anything... We eat it warm and never have any leftovers, but I think it would be good cold as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the onions untill translucent in the olive oil.
- 2Add garlic and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- 3Add the Baslamic Vinegar.
- 4Bring to a boil and reduce to 1/2 origional.
- 5Add Spinach leaves and cook untill wilted (2-5 minutes).
- 6Move spinach to serving bowl.
- 7Roast pine nuts over medium heat.
- 8Add pine nuts and dried crainberries to spinach and mix.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Wilted Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.3
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 290.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 11.9 g